Expected Brew Figures:
Colour: 16 EBC
• 1.8kg Mangrove Jack’s Traditional Pale Ale pouch
• 500g Dry Light Malt
• 500g Dry Wheat Malt
• 250g Light Crystal Malt
• 40g of US Cascade (add at 10mins)
• 40g of US Cascade (add at 0mins)
• 30g of Galaxy (add at 0mins)
• 2 packs of Mangrove Jack’s M44 US West Coast Ale Yeast
• Steep the 250g of crushed crystal malt (in a grain bag) in 6L of 75 degrees C water for 25mins.
• Remove the bag and bring to a boil.
• Set a timer for 30mins. After 20mins have passed add 40g of US Cascade hops.
• At the end of the 30mins turn off the heat and add 40g of US Cascade and 20g of Galaxy hops
Strain this through a fine sieve into your sanitised fermenter. Top up your fermenter with cold
water to 23L.
• Put fermenter in an ice bath until it reaches 20 degrees C.
• Pitch the 2 packs of M44 US West Coast Ale Yeast.
• Ferment for 10-14 days at 19 degrees C
Bottle or keg as usual and enjoy!