This super simple Passion Fruit Apple Cider recipe combines two of our products to put a tropical twist on a crisp, refreshing apple cider.
Although this recipe combines our Brewer's Series Apple Cider kit with a Passion Fruit Natural Beer Flavour Boost, this kit can be used with any of our other flavour boosts depending on your preference! Click here to see the full range.
Makes: 23 l
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Approximate ABV: 4.5 %
Note: The availability of these products may vary between regions.
YOU WILL NEED:
1. On the brew day, clean and sanitise your fermenter, airlock, lid and mixing paddle with Mangrove Jack’s Total San Sanitiser.
2. Add 3 L of boiling water to your fermenter.
3. Pour the contents of the Mangrove Jack’s New Zealand Brewer's Series Apple Cider kit into the fermenter, squeeze out the remains, then add your dextrose.
4. Top up to 23 L with cold water.
5. Check the liquid temperature is between 18 - 24°C (64 - 75°F), then add the contents of the M02 Cider yeast sachet into the fermenter.
6. Ferment per the instructions on the M02 Cider Yeast sachet.
7. Add 3 ml Mangrove Jack's Passion Fruit Booster as a starting point, then adjust to taste.
8. Bottle or keg your brew per the instructions on the carton.